Is It Me...

  • leroyholmesjr
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 3, 2009
      or is it that the trend of the books coming out are picking up from past storylines? If you haven't read what preceded before, you're kind of out of luck. Its like every book I picked up to read was a continuation from something else. For example, I read the review of "Soul Key" and had to try to remember what went on in "Fearful Symmetry" as it has been quite some time between the 2. I now need to go and reread a few DS9 books to even remember what's going on and at which point in time its referring to. I am not too particular about the mirror universe and have read very few of them, but I have been jonesing for something DS9 or New Frontier related. *sigh* Are there any stand alone stories like there used to be, where the story starts and ends in one book? I haven't read a Trek book in a couple of years and have to get my feet wet again.
    • trevthurlow
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 10, 2009
        Okay...this topic is starting to sound a lot like the scene from the 1980's Hanna-Barberra cartoon "The Greatest Adventure of the Bible: The Easter Story" where Jesus announces that someone is going to betray him and then all 12 disciples say "Is it I?", "Is it I?"

        Trevor