First Annual Shore Leave Comedy Roast for Charity

  • Seamus Connor O'Dubhghaill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009
      For those that dont know, our very own KRAD will be roasted 13 days at Shore Leave. More information is here: http://www.shore-leave.com/programming/roast.htm

      For KRAD. Met with someone yesterday who is apart of making your roast happen. They are NOT holding anything back. They arent going for the gold on this one, they are going for Zeus' daddy on this one. The good news is they are putting the final touches on it and it will be ready on time.

      --

      RED9
    • Jacqueline Bundy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
        I hope someone who attends the roast is able to tape the roast and post it somewhere online at some point so that KRAD's fans who can't be there get a chance to see it.

        Jackie

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Seamus Connor O'Dubhghaill" <BlackcoatCowboy@...> wrote:

        > For those that dont know, our very own KRAD will be roasted 13 days at Shore Leave. More information is here: http://www.shore-leave.com/programming/roast.htm
        >
        > For KRAD. Met with someone yesterday who is apart of making your roast happen. They are NOT holding anything back. They arent going for the gold on this one, they are going for Zeus' daddy on this one. The good news is they are putting the final touches on it and it will be ready on time.
        >
        > --
        >
        > RED9

      • David Mack
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
          > --- "Jacqueline Bundy" <msferengi@...> wrote:
          >
          > I hope someone who attends the roast is able to tape the roast
          > and post it somewhere online at some point so that KRAD's fans
          > who can't be there get a chance to see it.

          Jackie,

          The event will be videotaped, and its participants will have DVD copies by the end of the convention. However, there might be some legal issues that prohibit making it publicly available online.

          That said, I'll see what I can do to keep you in the loop. :-)

          ~ Dave