Items for ST fans from the TV shows (O.T.)

  • Don Hallenbeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hi, All, Thought I'd share this bit of info I came across in the Current Issue (week of 6-15-09) in the USA Edition of TV guide. It was an article called the TOP 100 Episodes of All Time.
      Comming in @ #36 ST:TNG Best of Both Worlds from 6-18-90 & @ #81 ST:TOS City On The Edge Of Forever from 4-6-67. Well, at least we got 2 out of the 5 shows in the top 100.

      Take care.
      L,L & P!!!!!!
      Don H.

      P.S. I'm currently reading Alan Dean Foster's last Pip & Flinx Novel. Too bad that series is ending. I wonder how Flinx & his Mini dragon Pip would do in the ST universe, Perhaps as a member of Capt. Calhoun's Merry Band or with Capt. Kat Mueler on Trident. It could be very interesting to say the least, esp. watching his ship The Teacher interact w/ Morgan Lefler.
      Don H.
    • trevthurlow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2009
        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Don Hallenbeck" <photoman_flash@...> wrote:

        > Comming in @ #36 ST:TNG Best of Both Worlds from 6-18-90 & @ #81 ST:TOS City On The Edge Of Forever from 4-6-67. Well, at least we got 2 out of the 5 shows in the top 100.
        >
        > Take care.
        > Don H.

        Is that for the First part, second part or whole episode of "Best Of Both Worlds"?