Fw: DON'T FORGET TOMORROW (MAY 31ST) IS BOWLING FOR CHARITY

  • Brenda Zimmerlee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Please forgive to multiple postings....

      --- On Mon, 5/18/09, Sylvia Hoffman <haghwus@...> wrote:

      Greetings one and all!

      Please join the IKRV Hurgh Hap as we have a fun day of bowling to support A.H.E.A.D. with Horses on May 31st from 12-2pm at the Rancho Cucamonga Deek Creek Lanes.  [please see attached flyer]  The games are all for fun and prizes will be awarded.  We also will be having a raffle to win 2 movie passes!

      Please feel free to pass this information on to everyone - the more attendees, the more fun we'll have!   Please dress in your favorite Star Trek Club uniform, or other universe if perferred [pirate, aliens, etc].

      Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

      Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you there!

      Sylvia Hoffman, Captain
      http://ikrvhurghhap.org/

      http://www.bowlbrunswick.com/home/home-center?op=setScratch;scratchName=centerNum;scratchValue=2130
      http://www.aheadwithhorses.org/!/awhwp.html