Re: Termination & other things

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
      Judy, God luck to you as your illness progresses. I hope you find all the help U need & equipment to cope with it as well.

      I gotta Ripley's for U guys & KRAD: KRAD, I'm reading your Ambassador Worf TNG Novel Diplomatic Impossibility & last night on Sci-Fi I  Caught the Worf/Jeremy thing you spoke abt in your novel. Never happen again in 10 Million yrs.

      Happy Holidays To you All. I hope MArco lands on his feet w/ another job soon.

      See Ya!!!
      Don H.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
        >I gotta Ripley's for U guys & KRAD: KRAD, I'm reading your
        >Ambassador Worf TNG Novel Diplomatic Impossibility & last night on
        >Sci-Fi I Caught the Worf/Jeremy thing you spoke abt in your novel.
        >Never happen again in 10 Million yrs.

        Very cool! Serendipity is a wonderful thing.........

        www.DeCandido.net
        kradical.livejournal.com

        "Americans are a stupid people, by and large -- we pretty much
        believe whatever we're told."
        ---Detective Ed Norris, THE WIRE, 6 January 2008