Star Trek New Movie

  • Don Hallenbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I don't think I'll be seeing the NEW ST movie anytime soon unless I
      spend major $$$$$$ & go either to Bangor or Waterville, Me.as the
      theater in my town is closed 4 at least the next 5 Months due to the
      fact the roof is danger of collapse. Its going to cost the Town( which
      owns the theater) anywhere from $100,000 - $300,000 to fix right. The
      Town doesn't have that kind of $$$$ lying around, not after having to
      build a new pool & do rehab on the Public Library. The Town is also
      facing a bill of at least $5 Million to clean up the sewer treament
      plants solids retention pond.

      This is like the old oil filter ad on TV, You can pay me now or you
      pay me later when things have gone very bad. The Town has been in the
      Pay Me Later mode & its now comming to the Pay me more $$$$$ than you
      would've in the 1st place.

      I'll get off my soap box now & return you to your regularly
      scheduled ST Books Disscussion.

      See Ya!!!!
      Don H.