OT: 23 Hour Alert! :)

  • Kacs Spock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      Hey All,
      Kacs here and I know at this point I am getting uber-annoying with this post. Especially for those of you in many of the same groups I am in.  So this will be the last "vote fore me plea" post.  But, come on guys and gals- 23 hours remaining and I am so close to my new nemesis.  Only down by 4 percent and need more votes to pull ahead.  So please everyone, if you haven't voted yet, or if you have more than one pc, or more than one account on your pc, please vote, vote, vote for me.  Tell your kids and family too.
      I promise you, I will continue to do my "Trekkie" duties no matter what the outcome, but it would be really awesome to win this thing.
      Plus, I am putting together a "show" but more on that in the new year.
      http://www.roddenberry.com/motyr1.php
      Kimberly Sanford
      Thanks All,
      Kacs aka Kim :)