hey mod

  • edward c aselman 3
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
      are you going to put shatners book cover on the main page yet
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        It's not a new release and I typically don't put reprint covers up as they've already been up when the book was first released.

        If for some reason it's important to folks I can put it up though.

        Jackie

        are you going to put shatners book cover on the main page yet