Re: OT: STAR TREK VI FREE SCREENING IN HOLLYWOOD ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      received this on another list I am on. Dee

      STAR TREK VI FREE SCREENING IN HOLLYWOOD ANNOUNCEMENT

      We are delighted to inform you of the opportunity to attend a free screening of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. It is being held in conjunction with Air Force Week in Los Angeles. The screening will be at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre, 5230 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, on November 16, 2008 at 7:00 PM.

      As a special bonus, the director of the film, Nicholas Meyer, will be in attendance to participate in a question and answer session following the screening.

      In order to reserve your free seats, please go to the Air Force Week Los Angeles website at AirForceWeekLosAngeles.com/filmfestival.php

      The seats are limited, so reserve your seats early. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mark Hedgepeth at 310-653-4973 or email at mark.hedgepeth@...

      Thanks,
      Your friends at Creation Entertainment

      PS: We are just sending this out to advise of the free screening, any questions should be directed to the contacts above.

      Captain, USS Dragon's Cub NCC-81003, "Qapla" Class, SFI Region 4

      YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
      WINDOWS LIVE/MSN drgnscub1@...
      http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my

      "And if it hurt none, then let it be.......or turn your head so you don't have to watch........"
      Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup depending on the mood.