Re: [Star Trek Books] Kevin Dilmore Speaks / A Look into Christmas Future (2009)

  • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
      I HAVE THE COMMUNICATOR ORNAMENT RESERVED AT MY LOCAL HALLMARK STORE - IT DEBUTED THIS WEEKEND.? I HAVE ALL THE TREK ORNAMENTS AND THEY'RE VERY NICE.? GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GET A BIGGER TREE TO HANG THEM ALL ON!! REESA?

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
        Please be careful your keyboard isn't on caps lock.  All caps is the equivilant to shouting.

        Thanks,
        Jackie

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
          Whoops!!? Sorry about that. Reesa

          Please be careful your keyboard isn't on caps lock.? All caps is the equivilant to shouting.
          ?
          Thanks,
          Jackie