Re: Star Trek Crucible Books

  • Allyn Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
      On Sunday, October 12, 2008, Heidi wrote:

      > I was wondering if the Crucible Series (Spock, Kirk and McCoy)
      > had an order that they should be read in?

      Read them in the publication order:
      MCCOY: PROVENANCE OF SHADOWS
      SPOCK: THE FIRE AND THE ROSE
      KIRK: THE STAR TO EVERY WANDERING

      Allyn http://www.allyngibson.net/

      A demon summoned by ghosts has rendered Pac-Man a quadruple amputee
      in addition to abducting all his friends, and the only way to set
      things right again is to sacrifice a goat to the elder Pac-Gods.
      -- James Cunningham, "Pac-N-Roll: A Review"
      Hardcore Gamer Magazine, September 2005