Kobayashi Maru Reviewed

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Jeff Ayers has reviewed the latest Martin & Mangels Enterprise novel KOBAYASHI MARU for TrekWeb.com. (minor spoilers)

      http://trekweb.com/articles/2008/08/30/Book-Review-Star-Trek-Enterprise-Kobayashi-Maru.shtml

    • Andrew Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        SPOILER!

        "When Archer uncovers evidence that the Romulans are manipulating behind the
        > scenes to start a war and destroy Earth's alliance with the other races,
        > will anyone believe him? "

        Lost me right here. He's *already* done this in the Romulan drone holoship
        eps in ENT. Why *wouldn't* they believe him again when he was right there?

        I'll not bother with this one.

        Andy
        --
        http://www.starbase23.net

        "A nation trying to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
        bucket and trying to pull himself up by the handles." - Sir Winston
        Churchill

        The Doctor: "Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink."
        Mickey: "Wot's that?"
        The Doctor: "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say 'Magic Door'."
        - Doctor Who: The Woman in the Fireplace (S02E04)