Re: Book conection - BEFORE DISHONOR + Vendetta

  • Cecile
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
      I'm glad I caught your interest, Vendetta is a very good book. If you
      have the opportunity, I indeed advise you to get a copy. I just hope my
      teaser doesn't become a spoiler, and I'm sorry if it does. I thought
      that much of the members here already read this book, so I didn't warn
      for spoiler. Sorry

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Brown"
      <scottish.andy76@...> wrote:

      > Wow Cecile, you've really caught my interest in 'Vendetta' with that
      little
      > teaser. I think I'll have to get a copy myself!
      >
      > Andy

    • Andrew Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008

        > I'm glad I caught your interest, Vendetta is a very good book. If you have
        > the opportunity, I indeed advise you to get a copy. I just hope my teaser
        > doesn't become a spoiler, and I'm sorry if it does. I thought that much of
        > the members here already read this book, so I didn't warn for spoiler. Sorry

        Not at all, Cecil. You did have minor spoilers, but you didn't say what
        happens with all these plot elements. As I said, by just mentioning that
        they're in the book, you grabbed my attention when the blurb on the back of
        the book hasn't.

        Andy
        --
        http://www.starbase23.net

        "A nation trying to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
        bucket and trying to pull himself up by the handles." - Sir Winston
        Churchill

        The Doctor: "Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink."
        Mickey: "Wot's that?"
        The Doctor: "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say 'Magic Door'."
        - Doctor Who: The Woman in the Fireplace (S02E04)