Re: [Star Trek Books] Book conection

  • Paul Dicks
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2008
      Oh my, I didn't know you were here, David. I doubt you will
      disappoint me.

      Take care, Paul

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "David Mack" <davidmack@...>
      wrote:

      > --- "Paul Dicks" <cyclistpaul1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Keith, it is such a pleasure to have you in this group, giving us
      > > tidbits of the future books, as well as a constant opportunity to
      > > say thankyou to an author.
      >
      > Yeah, a shame there are no other authors who frequent this board. ;)
      >

      > > For me, I too look forward to President
      > > Bacco, and the Destiny books can't come soon enough.
      >
      > I hope they don't disappoint you.
      >
      > Best,
      > David Mack

    • Rob Shimer
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1 7:49 AM
        I remember reading about times leading up to the ection. Was that in
        the "A Time To..." books? --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Paul