Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek Books

    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 26, 2008
      >Have anymore books abt Capt. Riker been written ? I don't see a
      >listing for them in the database ?

      There are, so far, four TITAN books:

      TAKING WING by Michael A. Martin & Andy Mangels
      THE RED KING by Andy Mangels & Michael A. Martin
      ORION'S HOUNDS by Christopher L. Bennett
      SWORD OF DAMOCLES by Geoffrey Thorne

      The good ship Titan will be playing a significant role in the DESTINY trilogy by David Mack, and then we'll get a fifth TITAN book next March, also by Christopher, entitled UNDER A TORRENT SEA.

      www.DeCandido.net
      kradical.livejournal.com

      "Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk"
      ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"
    • John Speelman
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 28, 2010
        If you're looking for a few more of the old Bantam releases, I have some
        available at
        my online bookstore:

        http://johnthebear.blujay.com & http://turnedpages.ecrater.com
        Titles such as Vulcan!, both of the Phoenix Saga, World Without End and
        more.

        --
        John "The Bear" Speelman, Proprietor
        Turned Pages: Used Books & More

        Jack of All Trades, Master of...well, a few...

        Quantumvis cursum longum fessumque moratur sol, Sacro tandem carmine vesper
        adest.
        No matter how the sun may linger on its long and weary journey,
        at length evening comes, with its sacred song