RE: [Star Trek Books] Welcome

  • Paul Dicks
    Message 1 of 552 , May 9 6:55 PM
      Pathways is a wonderful book; finished it today. Tuvok's story was incredible; do you think that animal that befriended him in the desert was Spock's? Too bad there wasn't a story of Seven of Nine, that would have been a great inside into the Borg. All in all, a very good book. I have now started the DS9 Terok Nor book.

      Take care, Paul Dicks cyclistpaul

      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.comFrom: msferengi@...: Thu, 8 May 2008 21:51:40 +0000Subject: [Star Trek Books] Welcome

      I would like to welcome cyclistpaul to our group.So how are you enjoying PATHWAYS? That is my favorite Voyager novel.Jackie

      Message 552 of 552 , Dec 14, 2009
        I would like to welcome john_speelman to our group.

        Please make yourself at home.