RE: [Star Trek Books] A Burning House

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 19, 2008
      >Good read.

      Thankee kindly!

      www.DeCandido.net
      kradical.livejournal.com

      "Americans are a stupid people, by and large -- we pretty much
      believe whatever we're told."
      ---Detective Ed Norris, THE WIRE, 6 January 2008
    • Kevin Burgess
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 21, 2008
        I've just started this book. It's great, so far...

        Does this mean the IKS Gorkon ship books are finished? Will the Empire
        books be open to other authors? I've always liked your work Krad, but
        there are others who have also made major contributions to our view of
        what it means to be Klingon.

        In liew of new SCE, Klingon stories are a great alternative.

        Qor'etlh
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 21, 2008
          >Does this mean the IKS Gorkon ship books are finished? Will the Empire
          >books be open to other authors? I've always liked your work Krad, but
          >there are others who have also made major contributions to our view of
          >what it means to be Klingon.

          We just changed the name of the series in order to widen the focus.
          At the moment, it's still my "series," though I hesitate to even call
          it that because there's no guarantee of another book. If ABH does
          well, then they'll consider doing another.

          Glad you liked it!

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 22, 2008
            > We just changed the name of the series in order to widen the focus.
            > At the moment, it's still my "series," though I hesitate to even
            > call it that because there's no guarantee of another book.

            Good idea, and yes: that's a good move.

            > If ABH does
            > well, then they'll consider doing another.

            It should. I bought it in a bookstore first, then again when it hit
            the 'bestsellers' rack at Wally World(Wal*Mart)!