Re: [Star Trek Books] Re:Star Trek delayed

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2008
      >Christmas is for my family not going to a movie.

      There are plenty of people who go to movies on Christmas Day -- it's
      one of the more popular moviegoing days, in fact.

      And it's not like you =have= to see it opening day.... *grin*

      www.DeCandido.net
      kradical.livejournal.com

      "Americans are a stupid people, by and large -- we pretty much
      believe whatever we're told."
      ---Detective Ed Norris, THE WIRE, 6 January 2008