Re:Welcome

    Message 1 of 552 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi, All, I'm back after another Noreastah hit Maine yesterday( I got abt 8.5/10 Ins. of fresh white stuff). Did catch part of the ST: Enterprise marathon last night w/ the mirror Enterprise. It stopped w/ the finding of Difiant( NCC-1784) & Lt. Sato declairing herself Empress. Is there more to that ??????

      BTW: Chargers are going to get beat this Sun in New England by both the Pat's & Ma Nature( Supposed to be bitter cold w/ extereme wind chills in Foxboro). N.E. 18-0 as of Mon. AM. What a way to set of my B'day week( I'll be the big 51 next Fri.).

      Stay warm & out of snowbanks !!!!
      Don H.

      Message 552 of 552 , Dec 14, 2009
        I would like to welcome john_speelman to our group.

        Please make yourself at home.