Happy New Year

  • Spocky
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy new year to all of you. All my best wishes

      You know what I did for my New Year's Eve. I was alone with my husband
      and we watch the 4 last episodes of Voyager. It probably seems odd to
      you, but for us this series was new. In France, Voyager was broadcast on
      the cable, so I never watched it. We bought all the DVD and for few
      years now we watch them. And yesterday we watch the last ones. I was
      sad. Now I watched all the series, nothing new to watch. :( But I will
      remember my 2007-2008 New Year's Eve. :)

      For the books, I didn't read any Star Trek books for few months. I read
      a lot of fantasy, including Harry Potter. But since this week I started
      again Star Trek books with The Red King, the second Titan book. So far I
      like it. I'll let you what I think when I finish it.

      Live long and Prosper.
      Cecile
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
        Happy New Year everyone!

        Jackie

      • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
          Happy New Year to you, Cecile! I have all the other Trek series on dvd except Voyager so I'd like to get that myself since I never watched it much when it was on.? I read the Red King and the other Titan books and so far they've been pretty good. Reesa