Re: Commander Michelle Gagner / Enterprise/ John Frakes

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20 7:31 AM
      Hi, All, Speaking of Mr. Frakes, It was on the 6PM news of the CBS Station in Bangor, Me. last night that Mrs. Frakes A.K.A. Jeanie Frances, is the spokeswoman for some breast cancer research fundraising events to be held over the Xmas/New Yrs. holiday @ Sugarloaf Mtn. in Kingfield, Me. If I find a news story on the Event, I'll post in group for all to see.

      Snowing up here in Central Maine, Again. Have 20+ ins. of snow on the grnd.
      Happy Holidays !!!!!!!
      Don H.