Re: [Star Trek Books] Re:Off Topic: Home Computer Help

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
      weekly i use a-squared Free, spybot, SpywareBlaster, lavesoft adaware and they keep my computer free and none of the costs me a dime. I also use Ccleaner to get rid of temporary files.

      Dee

      YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
      WINDOWS LIVE/MSN drgnscub1@...
      http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis with a little v)
      http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)

      Captain, USS Dragon's Cub NCC-81003, "Qapla" Class, SFI Region 4

      "And if it hurt none, then let it be.......or turn your head so you don't have to watch........"
      Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup depending on the mood.