Next Generation Book Ramble

  • menes@gothboy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      It just struck me that with the "A Time To..." series, and Nemesis, and
      then the Next Gen relaunch titles, and Titan - we now have this incredible
      series of Next Generation titles that will continue next year with at least
      3 more titles, and I'm really happy about that. And I'm really looking
      forward to catching up to those books and reading them. Though I'm thinking
      that before I read the relaunch / Titan titles, I might go back and finish
      off any Lost Era novels I missed, including the Stargazer series, which I
      now own.

      This concludes my ramble.

      Bald Jason