Sunday Chats?

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hey, I am occasional visitor and I was wondering if you still had
      Sunday Chats? BTW There are quite a few recent books I haven't gotten
      to yet so I want to avoid spoilers.
      Anyone can add me to Yahoo IM brentmack@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        As there is no longer a chat room feature within the
        individual groups we do not currently have a formally
        scheduled weekly chat.

        But I do know that many members chat together as a
        small group using messenger. If you're online and
        have your messenger on you'll be able to see who else
        from the group is online at the group homepage.

        Jackie