RE: [Star Trek Books] And Then, It Happened

  • Ian McFarlane
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 4:58 PM
      I'd recommend:

      Section 31: Rogue (one of the best TNG stories ever)

      Titan: Taking Wing and The Red King

      DS9: The 34th Rule

      Lost Era: Serpents Amongst The Ruins.

      Cream of the crop right there. Cream of the crop.

      Jackie's recommendations for Vendetta and Q SQUARED are also top notch
      choices in my opinion.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2 6:19 PM
        My dad liked TOS. I gave him The New Frontier books.
        He like it.