Re: [Star Trek Books] Hailing Frequencies Open/Sulu & Uhura focused stories

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
      --- Evan <wetjeans33@...> wrote:

      > Hi to everyone here, I just joined the group!

      It's always nice to have a fresh voice, welcome.

      > Many characters in the Star Trek universe are
      > favorites of mine
      > including the entire original cast and Picard, Worf,
      > and Deanna Troi
      > from TNG.
      >
      > Are there novels (series) about Capt. Sulu? Uhura?

      No series specifically but several novels to focus on
      Sulu. I highly recommend CAPTAIN'S DAUGHTER by Peter
      David and THE SUNDERED by Andy Mangels and Michael
      Martin.

      A favorite Uhura read of mine is CATALYST OF SORROWS
      by Margaret Wander Bonanno.

      I'm sure others will chime in with their
      recommendations too.