Re: [Star Trek Books] Fearful Symmetry

  • menes@gothboy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      The book was delayed (again); there hasn't been any official explanation as
      far as I've heard; it's been pushed back at least 3 times. You can however
      see the cover art and read the description here:
      http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Fearful_Symmetry

      Oh. And welcome back Jackie ;-0)

      Bald Jason
      http://www.gothboy.com