Mirror Universe question

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      Hello,

      Just wanted to say the first two Mirror Universe books were great.
      Looks like we've got another series to read!!
      My question is, at the end of the book 2 there was an ad for
      a 3rd Mirror Universe book and it stated, "Coming Soon"
      When is this 3rd book scheduled for release?

      Thanks and again to all the Mirror author's...great job folks!!

      Kim
    • John M
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        Hello,

        I noticed that Rise like lions has just been released.
        Before I read it, should I read other Mirror books and in which order?

        Thanks
        John
      • infinitydogalpha
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
          --- "John M" <johnmboston@...> wrote:

          > I noticed that Rise like lions has just been released.
          > Before I read it, should I read other Mirror books and in which order?

          RISE LIKE LIONS is a direct sequel to my previous Mirror Universe novel, THE SORROWS OF EMPIRE. That's a must-read before RLL.

          You don't =need= to read the other MU short novels or short stories in order to understand RISE LIKE LIONS, but it will be a richer and more rewarding experience if you do.

          The reading order would be:

          GLASS EMPIRES: Age of the Empress
          THE SORROWS OF EMPIRE (expanded standalone novel version)
          GLASS EMPIRES: The Worst of Both Worlds
          OBSIDIAN ALLIANCES: The Mirror-Scaled Serpent, Cutting Ties, and Saturn's Children
          SHARDS AND SHADOWS (short-story anthology, the 24th-century stories)
          RISE LIKE LIONS

          Hope this helps. Happy reading!