Mirror Universe and Dark Passions

  • Ian McFarlane
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2007
      The Dark Passions books by Susan Wright are not in any way related to the
      recent Mirror Universe Trade Paperbacks right?

      There are certainly characterizations there that are completely different
      from the tack that the Mirror Universe books took.

      Ian

    • Allyn Gibson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2007
        On Sunday, May 13, 2007, Ian wrote:

        > The Dark Passions books by Susan Wright are not in any way related
        > to the recent Mirror Universe Trade Paperbacks right?

        Correct. They are not related. :)

        Nor do the recent Mirror Universe books relate back to the William
        Shatner trilogy, Diane Duane's DARK MIRROR, DC Comics' MIRROR
        UNIVERSE SAGA, or Marvel's Mirror Universe one-shot.

        "Parallels" shows that there's an infinite number of Trek universes,
        so it stands to reason there's an infinite number of Mirror universes
        as well. :)

        Allyn http://www.allyngibson.net/

        A little patience, and we shall see the reign of witches pass over,
        their spells dissolve, and the people, recovering their true sight,
        restore their government to its true principles. It is true that in
        the mean time we are suffering deeply in spirit, and incurring the
        horrors of a war & long oppressions of enormous public debt. ... If
        the game runs sometimes against us at home we must have patience
        till luck turns, & then we shall have an opportunity of winning
        back the principles we have lost, for this is a game where princ-
        iples are the stake.
        --Thomas Jefferson, on the Alien and Sedition Acts, June 4, 1798
      • Ian McFarlane
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2007
          I definitely like the latest one the best. :-)

          But yeah, I use the same parallel universe theory too.

          Allyn http://www.allyngib <http://www.allyngibson.net/> son.net/

          --Thomas Jefferson, on the Alien and Sedition Acts, June 4, 1798