Fw: reading (Diplomatic Implausibility)

  • David Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      My dad sent me the following message about a week ago. He's never been into the Star Trek books but a few years back we both attended the Shore Leave con in Baltimore and he picked up a few paperbacks both before and after that con. I know he's read a few of the S.C.E. paperback collections (which means he's actually read a few that I haven't gotten around to yet!). Anyway, I thought that I'd forward on his comments as I thought that some here would find them to be of interest: