Captain Harriman and Commander Sulu book

  • T. J. Harrington
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 21, 2007
      I can not believe I had not read this book. (Can't think of the title,
      but it part of the Lost era Series.) This was an excellent book. I
      loved it. I believe it's by David R. George III. & if it is, after my
      comments about the Crucible books, this is a huge compliment. LOL
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 21, 2007
        --- "T. J. Harrington" <t_anna_kirk@...> wrote:

        > I can not believe I had not read this book. (Can't
        > think of the title,
        > but it part of the Lost era Series.) This was an
        > excellent book. I
        > loved it. I believe it's by David R. George III. &
        > if it is, after my
        > comments about the Crucible books, this is a huge
        > compliment. LOL

        Are you refering to SERPENTS AMONG THE RUINS? The
        story of the Tomed Incident? That's David George's
        Lost Era title, a favorite of mine.

        Jackie
      • T'Anna Kirk
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
          Yes, that's it. It was awesome. Finally a Sulu in the Captain's seat. Sorry to see Harriman go, but in the end he did the right thing for him I think.

          Mene Sakkhet Ur-Seveh

          Peace & Long Life

          yIn tIq je roj
          T'Anna Kirk, of Vulcan

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
            >Yes, that's it. It was awesome. Finally a Sulu in the Captain's seat.

            Uh -- did you not see STAR TREK VI???????

            www.DeCandido.net
            kradical.livejournal.com

            "He answers questions the way an eight-year-old does when they didn't
            read the book."
            ---Jon Stewart on President George W. Bush
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
              I think in this case the Sulu in question is Demora.

            • menes@gothboy.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
                There is another book that features the Sulus (Hikaru & Demora) & Captain
                Harriman that takes place before that Lost Era novel that you might enjoy,
                called "The Captain's Daughter" by Peter David. ;-0)

                Bald Jason

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007

                  Yes, but what she said is:

                  > > Finally a Sulu in the Captain's seat.

                  We've already had =a= Sulu in the captain's seat, and have since 1991. *grin*

                  www.DeCandido.net
                  kradical.livejournal.com

                  "He answers questions the way an eight-year-old does when they didn't
                  read the book."
                  ---Jon Stewart on President George W. Bush

                    > Yes, that's it. It was awesome. Finally a Sulu in the Captain's seat.
                    > Sorry to see Harriman go, but in the end he did the right thing for him I
                    > think.
                    >

                    > Mene Sakkhet Ur-Seveh
                    >
                    > Peace & Long Life
                    >
                    > yIn tIq je roj
                    > T'Anna Kirk, of Vulcan

                  • T. J. Harrington
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 1 11:04 AM
                      > Uh -- did you not see STAR TREK VI???????
                      >

                      > Keith R.A. DeCandido
                      > keith@...
                      > www.DeCandido.net
                      > kradical.livejournal.com

                      Uh-- Yeah, sorry, I meant the Enterprise Captain's seat. LOL