Excelsior Novel Confirmed

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      At long last the planned novel FORGED IN FIRE which
      will focus on Capt. Sulu on the Excelsior has been
      confirmed for the 2008 release schedule.

      To be co-authored by Andy Mangels and Michael Martin,
      the cover art and additional information can be found
      on Andy's web site:

      http://www.andymangels.com/excelsior.html

      Jackie
    • Kathy Agel
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        >At long last the planned novel FORGED IN FIRE which will focus on Capt.
        >Sulu on the Excelsior has been confirmed for the 2008 release schedule.

        I may be having a brain cramp, but I thought this was coming out in March
        of '07.

        Kathy Agel
        badkarma.one@...
        "You don't throw a whole life away just because it's banged up a little."
        Why do they call it the World Series if it's always played in the Bronx?
        Lord, please let me be the kind of person my dogs think I am.
      • Allyn Gibson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
          On Saturday, February 3, 2007, Kathy wrote:

          > I may be having a brain cramp, but I thought this was coming out in
          > March of '07.

          It was, but it was pushed back slightly when THE GOOD THAT MEN DO was
          put into development. The way editor Marco Palmieri described it at
          Shore Leave last year was that FORGED IN FIRE kept getting
          back-burnered when Pocket needed Andy Mangels and Mike Martin to work
          on a project that was more urgent.

          Allyn http://www.allyngibson.net/

          If you play straight with me you'll find me a considerate employer.
          But cross me and you'll soon discover that under this playful,
          boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac.
          -- Lord Edmund Blackadder, 1661