Quinan?

  • Heidi Maier
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hello all,

      I was wondering - do you know of any Trek Books with Guinan in them?

      thanks

      Heidi from Down Under
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        --- Heidi Maier <heidima@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I was wondering - do you know of any Trek Books with
        > Guinan in them?

        Vendetta by Peter David is a good one that features
        Guinan and one of Michael Jan Friedman's Stargzer
        novels is all about Guinan and Picard's first meeting
        but I can't remember the title so hopefully someone
        else will.

        Jackie
      • menes@gothboy.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
          >one of Michael Jan Friedman's Stargzer
          > novels is all about Guinan and Picard's first meeting
          > but I can't remember the title so hopefully someone
          > else will.
          >
          > Jackie

          That one is called OBLIVION. ;-0)

          Bald Jason
        • yahoo42@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
            At 07:49 PM 1/5/2007, you wrote:

            >Hello all,
            >
            >I was wondering - do you know of any Trek Books with Guinan in them?
            >
            >thanks
            >
            >Heidi from Down Under

            "The Buried Age" has Guinan in it. Very good book too.

          • menes@gothboy.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2007
              She's also in "Vendetta" by Peter David. (Great Book)
              She's in the novel of the final Next Gen Episode "All Good Things..." -
              which I thought was actually better than the episode itself.
              She's in the Stargazer novel "Oblivion" by Michael Jan Friedman. (I didn't
              love this one - but it explains how Captain Picard met Guinan, from his
              perspective)

              That's all I can think of, off the top of my head.

              Bald Jason