new year, new series -- Corps of Engineers has begun!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      For those of you who may have been intimidated by the big numbers on
      S.C.E. -- or who didn't know what it was -- rejoice! The series has
      been relaunched as CORPS OF ENGINEERS with the release of TURN THE
      PAGE by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore.

      If you're unfamiliar with the series, this is a great jumping-on
      point. A new crewmember joins the U.S.S. da Vinci -- Dr. Sarjenka
      (yes, the same little girl befriended by Data in the TNG episode "Pen
      Pals" -- she's now an M.D. and a lieutenant in Starfleet, still with
      no memory of what happened in that episode) has become the new deputy
      chief medical officer. And it's a bit intimidating: her mentor,
      Captain Gold, isn't acting like himself; her boss, Dr. Lense, doesn't
      want her there; and the crew is not exactly regular Starfleet.

      If you've been reading the eBooks all along, then don't worry --
      we're not rebooting anything, as the adventures of the da Vinci are
      picking up right where they left off. (More or less -- this picks up
      a couple of weeks after the framing sequence for PROGRESS.)

      The eBook is now available in each of the three major eBook formats:

      Palm format from eReader:
      http://www.ereader.com/product/detail/23908

      MS Reader or Adobe format from SimonSays:
      http://www.simonsays.com/content/book.cfm?tab=1&pid=525697

      Just to reassure folks -- these are =not= technobabble stories.
      They're high adventure stories featuring a wonderful group of
      characters whom I guarantee you will come to love and care about. So
      check it out -- you'll be glad you did.

      www.DeCandido.net
      kradical.livejournal.com

      "He answers questions the way an eight-year-old does when they didn't
      read the book."
      ---Jon Stewart on President George W. Bush