RE: [Star Trek Books] Star trek ebooks

  • daytonward@kc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      I'm assuming that these are, of course, e-Books available for free in the
      public domain, and not copyrighted texts?

      Dayton
      http://www.daytonward.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        I could see that one coming from a mile away...lol. Davie must not
        have been around for some of our more "colorful" group discussions.

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "daytonward@..."