Re: [Star Trek Books] Death in Winter

  • Frances Coleman
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2006
      I finished reading it this morning. Great Book I highly recommend it to anyone.

      Last night when I got home I looked to see if I had Reunion and The Valiant on my shelf. I actually have the paperback for Reunion and the Hardback for The Valiant. They are going towards the top of my reading list. Thank you Jackie and KRAD.

      Next question, without giving away any spoilers, I want to know what happens next. Is there a book that follows up where Death in Winter leaves off.

      Thanks again,
      Frances

      don hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:
      I can't tell you the book, however I know the pain of not being able to put a book down. I've done that on more than occasion both w/ ST Novels & other novels.
      Don H.

      Recent Activity

      2
      New Members

      Visit Your Group

      Star trek deep space nine
      Star trek enterprise
      Star trek ships
      Star trek the next generation
      Star trek voyager

      Yahoo! News
      Adventure Beat
      Travel the world
      with Richard Bangs

      Yahoo! TV
      Want the scoop?
      Check out today's
      news and gossip.

      Share Photos
      Put your favorite
      photos and
      more online.

      .

      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 6, 2007
        >Now I'm looking forward to read the books following Death in winter
        >which I think are TNG: RESISTANCE by J.M. Dillard in September, TNG:
        >Q&A by Keith R.A. DeCandido in October and TNG: BEFORE DISHONOR by
        >Peter David in November

        Yes, those are the followups to DIW.

        www.DeCandido.net
        kradical.livejournal.com

        "He answers questions the way an eight-year-old does when they didn't
        read the book."
        ---Jon Stewart on President George W. Bush