Re: [Star Trek Books] Mere Anarchy

  • April Payne
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006
      I'm just finishing up With No One As Witness by Elizabeth George. Not a Trek novel, I confess, but I like to mix things up frequently so as not to get stuck in a rut. *wink.

      april

      Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:
      So who else has started reading Mere Anarchy?

      I've only had time to read book one, Things Fall Apart
      but I really enjoyed it and can't wait to find out
      what happens next.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006
        --- April Payne <april_anastasia@...> wrote:

        > I'm just finishing up With No One As Witness by
        > Elizabeth George. Not a Trek novel, I confess, but
        > I like to mix things up frequently so as not to get
        > stuck in a rut. *wink.

        Oh I read that too :) I love her books and this one
        was definately different. I read a lot of mysteries.

        If you like Elizabeth George and you haven't tried
        Peter Robinson check out his books, I think you'll
        like them.

        Jackie
      • April Payne
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
          This is my first experience with Elizabeth George, but I'm really enjoying her writing. Next time I'm out perusing the bookstore shelves I'll take a look at Peter Robinson, too. Thanks.

          april

          Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

          --- April Payne <april_anastasia@...> wrote:

          > I'm just finishing up With No One As Witness by
          > Elizabeth George. Not a Trek novel, I confess, but
          > I like to mix things up frequently so as not to get
          > stuck in a rut. *wink.

          Oh I read that too :) I love her books and this one
          was definately different. I read a lot of mysteries.

          If you like Elizabeth George and you haven't tried
          Peter Robinson check out his books, I think you'll
          like them.

          Jackie

          april

          "Consider me a fool, for I believe in something greater than myself." -- The Galactic Prophet