Voyages of Imagination Signings

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      If you live in Washington State Jeff Ayers will be
      signing copies of Voyages of Imagination, The Star
      Trek Fiction Companion at a couple of different
      locations. Here's what Jeff posted at the TrekBBS:

      "I will be having a signing at the Barnes and Noble on
      Tuesday, November 14th at 7:00 p.m. They are located
      at: 9401 Alderwood Mall Parkway in Lynnwood, WA 98036.
      Their phone number is: 425-771-2220.

      If you prefer to buy your books from independent
      stores, I will be signing the book at Auntie's Books
      on Monday, November 20th at 7:30 p.m. Their address
      is: 402 W. Main, Spokane, WA 99201. Their phone number
      is: (509) 838-0206."