Re: [Star Trek Books] CONSTELLATIONS Annotations

  • menes@gothboy.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Ooh. Thank you. I love this sharing of annotations. Love it. ;-0)

      Bald Jason
      http://www.gothboy.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        On Tuesday, September 5, 2006, menes wrote:

        > Ooh. Thank you. I love this sharing of annotations.
        > Love it. ;-0)

        Glad we authors could be of service. :)

        But check back in about a week. Two other authors have touched base
        about writing annotations for their stories, so there may be more.

        Also, and I cannot stress this enough, don't read the annotations
        until you've read the stories. You'll lose out on the enjoyment of
        the anthology. :)

        Allyn http://www.allyngibson.net/

        Given a choice between saving the global economy and watching
        Doctor Who videos, who gives a damn about global multinational
        corporations?