Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Group discussions having a lull lately/Hey, Mr. KRAD, Sir, ....

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
      Just reading the last in your Excalibur Trilogy. Excellant read so far. If I don't finish it 2night, I'll take it to reunion tomorrow & most likely finish it then. Then I'm going to time travel back to the days of WWII & read 1 of W.E.B. Griffiths novels.
      Hope you all have a quiet weekend & get a break on the humidity.
      See Ya!
      Don H.

      royboogie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      If we are concerned about a lull in the messages...I could pull a topic
      of discussion out that I have been putting off...lol. Hold on, I might
      just get it started.

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Ian McFarlane <mackiedoo@...>