Re: Summer Reading

  • Allyn Gibson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 10:38 AM
      On Monday, July 31, 2006, Ben wrote:

      > Is Captain April an official "canon character" if so I would love to
      > see a story giving him some background.

      April first appeared in "The Counter-Clock Incident." Keith named two
      books he appeared in--FINAL FRONTIER and BEST DESTINY. He also turned
      up in the final two issues of STAR TREK: EARLY VOYAGES from Marvel
      comics, the choose-your-own-adventure book PHASER FIGHT, and the young
      adult novel, CRISIS ON VULCAN.

      Allyn http://www.allyngibson.net/

      "Those aren't coffee stains, those are blood stains from beating my
      head on the desk."
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 11:00 AM
        >April first appeared in "The Counter-Clock Incident." Keith named two
        >books he appeared in--FINAL FRONTIER and BEST DESTINY. He also turned
        >up in the final two issues of STAR TREK: EARLY VOYAGES from Marvel
        >comics, the choose-your-own-adventure book PHASER FIGHT, and the young
        >adult novel, CRISIS ON VULCAN.

        And both Allyn and I forgot one other appearance: the short story
        "Though Hell Should Bar the Way" by Greg Cox in ENTERPRISE LOGS.

        www.DeCandido.net
        kradical.livejournal.com

        "Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk."
        ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 9:58 AM
          --- Ben <benjaminhwilbur@...> wrote:

          > Possible Spoilers
          >

          > Here Goes I have read Burning Dreams, which was like
          > awesome. I read it
          > in a day, and was very enthralled.

          I too really enjoyed Burning Dreams. Have you read
          the author, Margaret Wander Bonanno's other books?