Re: [Star Trek Books] Group discussions having a lull lately

  • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      I guess during the summer months it's possible people don't have as much
      time to read but then again some people have lots of extra time in the summer.
      Or - as in my case, I just haven't read any Trek lately and have been trying to
      work through my mile high stack of non-Trek books that keep accumulating
      somehow!! I know that I'm planning to read the new Vanguard books after
      reading so many good reviews of them on this group!! Reesa