Re: [Star Trek Books] RE: OT: Article sent from bangornews.com

  • Kathleen Morey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      That's what his name is-Robert Scorpio!! But, Anna had someone else she was married to on the show, I forgot his name as well, he had black hair. I never thought I would forget these names. Kat :)

      "jerry457@..." <Jerry457@...> wrote: Yep, Anna AND Robert Scorpio are back on the show now, too, as is Holly and Dr. Noah Drake. The producers are calling these characters the show's "legacy" characters. It's good to see them back.

      Jerry Seward

      --

      Luke married Tracy Quarterman? Has it really been 25 years; Happy Anniversary Luke and Laura!! I remember Lucky; it has been a long time since I watched the soaps. I remember Anna, I miss her. I also remember when Demi Moore played a reporter and oh, I forgot his name-the aussie that was pals with Luke? Kat

      BrynaC <bryna.c@...> wrote: Uuumm how'd we get to talking about GH?!? I guess cause she's the "real" Mrs. Riker. LOL Anyways I am happy about Laura returning YAY! ;)