Distant Early Warning Reviewed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Trek Today has finally posted my review of Distant
      Early Warning by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore, the
      SCE tale that is a prequel to Vanguard.

      http://www.treknation.com/reviews/books/distant_early_warning.shtml

      If you're reading and enjoying the Vanguard series
      don't miss this title. Yes I know it's an eBook and
      many folks have an aversion to eBook's but trust me
      the 2 or 3 hours spent reading it on a handheld device
      or computer is time VERY well spent.

      Of course you can enjoy the paperbacks without reading
      this prequel but DEW will, IMHO, enhance your
      enjoyment of reading the others.