Re: [Star Trek Books] Need a bit of Help, Please./SCE Paperbacks

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      Tnx, Jackie, Mr. Ward, for the help. Library Puters don't support MS reader( Because of the time limit involved for puter use: 1 Hr. if someone waiting , otherwise unlimited.).
      Have a great day today & a better one tomorrow.
      Don H.

      Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

      --- Don Hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:

      > In what # of the SCE colection is E-books #'s 50,
      > Krad's Braekdowns &
      > Creative Couplings in. Can't find in list & can only
      > find E-bboks on
      > Amazon.

      I know Dayton already answered you Don but for future
      reference here's the list of current SCE paperback
      compilations and which stories they contain.

      Book 1--HAVE TECH, WILL TRAVEL
      #1 The Belly of the Beast by Dean Wesley Smith
      #2 Fatal Error by Keith DeCandido
      #3 Hard Crash by Christie Golden
      #4 Interphase Book 1 by Ward & Dilmore

      Book 2--MIRACLE WORKERS
      #5 Interphase Book 2 by Ward & Dilmore
      #6 Cold Fusion by DeCandido
      #7-8 Invincible Books 1 and 2 by David Mack &
      DeCandido

      Book 3--SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
      #9 The Riddled Post by Aaron Rosenberg
      #10 Here There Be Dragons by DeCandido
      #11 Ambush by Dave Galanter & Greg Brodeur
      $12 Some Assembly Required by Scott Ciencin & Dan
      Jolley

      Book 4--NO SURRENDER
      #13 No Surrender by Jeff Mariotte
      #14 Daveat Emptor by Ian Edginton & Mike Collins
      #15 Past Life by Robert Greenberger
      #16 Oaths by Glenn Hauman

      Book 5--FOUNDATIONS
      #17-19 Foundations Books 1 to 3 by Ward and Dilmore

      Book 6--WILDFIRE
      #20 Enigma Ship by Steven York & Christine F. York
      #21-22 War Stories by DeCandido
      #23-24 Wildfire by David Mack

      Book 7--BREAKDOWNS
      #25 Home Fires by Ward & Dilmore
      #26 Age of Unreason by Scott Ciencin
      #27 Balance of Nature by Heather Jarman
      #28 Breakdowns by DeCandido

      Science fiction books Science fiction book club Star trek deep space nine Star trek enterprise Star trek armada Star trek ships

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thank you, also, KRAD, for the Help. I do want to read some of Terri's work.
        Don H.

        "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@...> wrote:
        Jackie and Dayton have answered the question fairly well. Dayton's
        list of the tentative publication plan for CREATIVE COUPLINGS and
        MALEFICTORUM are just that, tentative, though the titles, at the very
        least, represent the current plan. *chuckle*

        www.DeCandido.net
        kradical.livejournal.com

        "Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk."
        ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"