Re: [Star Trek Books] Need a bit of Help, Please./SCE Paperbacks

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2006
      Jackie and Dayton have answered the question fairly well. Dayton's
      list of the tentative publication plan for CREATIVE COUPLINGS and
      MALEFICTORUM are just that, tentative, though the titles, at the very
      least, represent the current plan. *chuckle*

      www.DeCandido.net
      kradical.livejournal.com

      "Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk."
      ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        Tnx, Jackie, Mr. Ward, for the help. Library Puters don't support MS reader( Because of the time limit involved for puter use: 1 Hr. if someone waiting , otherwise unlimited.).
        Have a great day today & a better one tomorrow.
        Don H.

        Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

        --- Don Hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:

        > In what # of the SCE colection is E-books #'s 50,
        > Krad's Braekdowns &
        > Creative Couplings in. Can't find in list & can only
        > find E-bboks on
        > Amazon.

        I know Dayton already answered you Don but for future
        reference here's the list of current SCE paperback
        compilations and which stories they contain.

        Book 1--HAVE TECH, WILL TRAVEL
        #1 The Belly of the Beast by Dean Wesley Smith
        #2 Fatal Error by Keith DeCandido
        #3 Hard Crash by Christie Golden
        #4 Interphase Book 1 by Ward & Dilmore

        Book 2--MIRACLE WORKERS
        #5 Interphase Book 2 by Ward & Dilmore
        #6 Cold Fusion by DeCandido
        #7-8 Invincible Books 1 and 2 by David Mack &
        DeCandido

        Book 3--SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
        #9 The Riddled Post by Aaron Rosenberg
        #10 Here There Be Dragons by DeCandido
        #11 Ambush by Dave Galanter & Greg Brodeur
        $12 Some Assembly Required by Scott Ciencin & Dan
        Jolley

        Book 4--NO SURRENDER
        #13 No Surrender by Jeff Mariotte
        #14 Daveat Emptor by Ian Edginton & Mike Collins
        #15 Past Life by Robert Greenberger
        #16 Oaths by Glenn Hauman

        Book 5--FOUNDATIONS
        #17-19 Foundations Books 1 to 3 by Ward and Dilmore

        Book 6--WILDFIRE
        #20 Enigma Ship by Steven York & Christine F. York
        #21-22 War Stories by DeCandido
        #23-24 Wildfire by David Mack

        Book 7--BREAKDOWNS
        #25 Home Fires by Ward & Dilmore
        #26 Age of Unreason by Scott Ciencin
        #27 Balance of Nature by Heather Jarman
        #28 Breakdowns by DeCandido

        Science fiction books Science fiction book club Star trek deep space nine Star trek enterprise Star trek armada Star trek ships