RE: [Star Trek Books] Need a bit of Help, Please.

  • daytonward@kc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      BREAKDOWNS is SCE #28, and can also be found in the paperback SCE omnibus
      of the same name.

      It's also the last of the e-Books to be collected in paperback so far. The
      others you mention are still available only as e-Books. The CREATIVE
      COUPLINGS 2-parter will be collected into the tenth collection, which will
      bear the same name and is *tentatively* scheduled for Fall 2007
      publication. #50 (MALEFICTORM, by Terri Osborne) will be collected in the
      eleventh omnibus, tentatively titled WOUNDS and also very tentatively
      scheduled for a Spring 2008 publication.

      This info is based on the last information I received, and to the best of
      my knowledge remains unchanged (particularly the "tentative" part).

      Dayton
      http://www.daytonward.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 8:03 AM
        Again, TNX, Mr. Ward.
        Don H.
        P.S. as you can tell I'm still WAY behind in my reading of ST novels.

        "daytonward@..." <daytonward@...> wrote:
[...]

        Science fiction books Science fiction book club Star trek deep space nine Star trek enterprise Star trek armada Star trek ships