Re: [Star Trek Books] RE: Anyone from Michigan? (OT)

  • menes@gothboy.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      I don't watch Battlestar Galactica. lol

      Bald Jason
      http://www.gothboy.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "jerry457@..." <Jerry457@...>
      To: <startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 7:42 AM
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] RE: Anyone from Michigan? (OT)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        I don't watch the new one either. I prefer the classic 1 w/Ben Cartright as Cmdr Adama & Starbuck as a guy. I can't wrap my head around Starbuck as a YL.
        Don H.

        menes@... wrote:
        I don't watch Battlestar Galactica. lol

        Bald Jason
        http://www.gothboy.com

        > Mark Verheiden will be there and he's currently on the writing staff of
        > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.
        >
        > http://www.motorcityconventions.com
        >

        > --
        >

        > I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan - but I don't really attend conventions
        > anymore. Meeting the actors doesn't really interest me, so much as
        > meeting
        > the writers. ;-0)
        >
        > Bald Jason
        > http://www.gothboy.com

        Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel Writing science fiction

      • Kathleen Morey
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          Here, here, I totally concur. Part of the charm of BG had been the relationship between Apollo (not Lee) and Starbuck. Also, I looke Boomer just the way he was, not a Cylon. Kat

          don hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote: I don't watch the new one either. I prefer the classic 1 w/Ben Cartright as Cmdr Adama & Starbuck as a guy. I can't wrap my head around Starbuck as a YL.
          Don H.