Re: [Star Trek Books] Is the Chat situation getting worse?

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
      --- admiralriker_jay <admiralriker_jay@...>
      wrote:

      > This is the 2nd time in the last 4 weeks that I have
      > not been able to
      > enter the trek book chat. Are other people having
      > problems?

      Unfortunately, some days the chat room is more
      cooperative than others.

      Jackie
    • Glasshousejohn
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
        There has been discussion about this problem on some owner lists. It would seem that Yahoo have been informed about it but are doing nothing.

        Regards
        John H
        This is the 2nd time in the last 4 weeks that I have not been able to
        enter the trek book chat. Are other people having problems?

        JB

      • BrynaC
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
          I didn't make it to the chat this week. I was watching hockey. Watching my loser Oilers lose to S. Louis. UGH!! I should have come to chat instead. Oh well!!!!
          There has been discussion about this problem on some owner lists. It would seem that Yahoo have been informed about it but are doing nothing.

          Regards
          John H
          This is the 2nd time in the last 4 weeks that I have not been able to
          enter the trek book chat. Are other people having problems?

          JB

        • royboogie
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 12, 2006
            I haven't been able to get into the Chat Room for months...under THIS
            name that is.

            --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 12, 2006
              The book arrived in great condition in yesterday's mail.
              Again Thank You, Stacy.
              Don H.

              wrote:

              > --- admiralriker_jay <admiralriker_jay@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > This is the 2nd time in the last 4 weeks that I have
              > > not been able to
              > > enter the trek book chat. Are other people having
              > > problems?
              >
              > Unfortunately, some days the chat room is more
              > cooperative than others.
              >
              > Jackie

              Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel Writing science fiction

            • Staci Hapdock
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 12, 2006
                No prob. Just glad it's with someone who appreciates it, instead of sitting here collecting dust.

                wrote:

                > --- admiralriker_jay <admiralriker_jay@...>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > This is the 2nd time in the last 4 weeks that I have
                > > not been able to
                > > enter the trek book chat. Are other people having
                > > problems?
                >
                > Unfortunately, some days the chat room is more
                > cooperative than others.
                >
                > Jackie

                Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel Writing science fiction

                Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel Writing science fiction

                "We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."
                Angel, 'Deep Down' 6/1