New to Club/Question for Group

  • hkuspuser
    Message 1 of 3926 , May 9, 2001
      Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could tell
      me where there is a resource to let me look and very
      brief plot synopsis of each of the Start Trek novels
      (Specifically the ones dealing with the original characters
      printed by Pocket books) but any and all would do. I
      would prefer a website to a book listing them all but
      really anything would do. Thanks in advance.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002